The compact EU Type 2 EVSE tester for smartphones and pc
Use the SmartPlug in the field or shop to check:
- Correct current setting
- Correct operation of type 2 locking
- Correct operation of contactor(s)
- Correct error handling
- Correct current change in a load sharing setup
- Status of pilot signal
- Status of proximity signal
In addition the tester can easily switch between the different operation modes:
- State A: Disconnected
- State B: Connected
- State C: Charging
- State D: Charging, ventilation required
AND, you can trigger a few different error condtions to see how the EVSE reacts, like CP Diode bypas and CP signal failure (both indicating critical problems with charge cable or vehicle).
This is the most user friendly, low cost, ultra portable EVSE tester you will find!
The essencial tool for anyone installing or servicing EVS equiptment!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.